The recording of the online web-conferencing from 2.15 pm can be seen on our YouTube channel. Due to human error the recording was not initiated at 2.00 pm. Feel free to write your feedback in the comments section.
Honorable Vice Chancellor of Veer Kunwar Singh University will address the students, teachers and functionaries of the University from 02:00 – 02:30 pm on 25 April 2020. Please follow these general steps here to join the live web-conference:
- From your phone download the Cisco Webex Meetings App. It is free to download in ‘Play Store’ and ‘Apple Store’.
Click Here to download the app – Cisco Webex
- If you are using a computer, you can choose the ‘Download for Windows’ option from https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/ and then follow on screen instructions to install it.
- It is not necessary to ‘sign up’ on webex. Simply click on the following link to join: https://meetingsapac7.webex.com/meet/cc1.vksu
- The Meeting ID is 574 058 235
- The call line will be live from 1.50pm for people to start joining.
- The line will be locked after 2.10 pm and no one can enter the line after this time.
- If your phone is causing too much noise, you will be ejected from the call.
- If possible
- use a computer instead of phone
- a WiFi instead of phone’s data connection
- Keep your phone/computer at one place when you join the call, too much movement disturbs the voice quality.
- Sit in a quite place so that your does not send out noise into the conference call.
- At the end of the address, Honourable Vice-Chancellor has agreed to accept a few questions
- This will happen at the end of the session, during the session all participants will be muted.
- If you have to ask a question, first introduce yourself with name and designation and then ask your question.
- It will be his prerogative to decide which question to take but he intends to take question from faculties as well as students
- You do not require any password or meeting ID.
- If you have any apprehension about your setup, you can join for a test call from 12.00 to 12.30 pm at the same link. During this time the Computer Center will keep the link open for people to test their setup.
- Looking at the number of participants who will join the call, every participant will be muted as he / she enters the call.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at one of the following numbers:
- Deep Dixit, 63886 50973
- Atri Muni, 9708467761
- Sharad Kumar, 9801628262
- Jitendra Kumar, 9835561214