Your results can be accessed here:
|Name of Exam||View your results||Result Correction Request||Exam conducted||Result Published|
|B.Sc (H) – Degree I||To be published soon||Click Here||Jan 2020||08 July 2020|
|B.Com (H) – Degree I||Click Here||Click Here||Jan 2020||21 June 2020|
|L.L.B Semester -I||Click Herefirstname.lastname@example.org|
- ‘ABS’: It means that the student was absent for this exam. Students are marked absent based on the list provided by the corresponding exam center
- ‘E06’: It implies one of the following:
- the student has filled an incorrect roll number on his / her OMR sheet
- the student’s OMR sheet was not received by the center where the result was processed.
- ‘Blank’: It means that in our understanding, as a promoted student you were not required to take this exam and hence no marks in this field is normal.
If you have any other concern or question please fill the form online at https://forms.gle/
uAs8hszEYam1E4pN9 mentioning all the details. We will send you an email reply within 7 working days.
The marksheet will be sent to your respective colleges after a month of the result being published. This will allow students to request any correction.