Update 01 Mar’21: The deadline for Ph.D admission forms is extended to 10 Mar 2021.
Update 09 Feb ’21: Sociology is added in the Vacancies of PAT Ph.D.
Update 05 Feb ’21: History, Urdu and Persian are added in the Vacancies of PAT Ph.D.
Update 26 Dec’20: The subjects Management and Computer Applications are added among the subjects in which you can apply for a PhD
Please carefully read the detailed notification for Ph.D. and the below details about fees before filling up the online form.
Please ensure that your subject is available for admission to Ph.D. only then make the payment. The money once paid will not be refunded from the university account.
- General / BC: Rs 2000
- EBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ Disabled/ Women : Rs 1500
- Candidates exempted from PAT: Rs 1000
Account into which payment has to be made
Account name: – VEER KUNWAR SINGH UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
Account number : – 062201003915
IFSC : – ICIC0000622
Acceptable Payment methods:
- UPI based payments (BHIM, GooglePay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc)
- NET Banking
The following information is required as proof of payment:
- Transaction / UTR number
- Date and time of payment
- Screenshot /Receipt of payment as proof
Once you have gone through the above details, you can fill the form by using the link here: Ph.D. Online Admission 2020
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I made a mistake while filling the form, can I edit my form?
After filling the form, you will get a confirmation email, that has the option of “Edit” using which you can edit your already filled form. This is allowed till the last date of application.
- How can I be sure that I am eligible for applying in a particular stream as per the norms of VKSU
The detailed advertisement by the University has all the relevant details. If you still have further doubts, contact the concerned department in which you want to pursue your PhD
- My payment keeps failing, whom should I contact?
Payment is purely a matter between your bank account and the Central bank of India account that the University holds, hence a banking issue. The University has no role to play. Please contact your bank. We can help only if your form itself is having issues
The Computer Center of VKSU is launching an internship program at Computer Center VKSU. This will involve a month long engagement with the Computer Center. Please go through the detailed terms and conditions of the internship. Following is a brief outline of the relevant details:
- Period of Internship: 1 month (July 2020)
- Expected selection capacity: 10
- Final recommendation and certificate given to a few outstanding performers of the internship program
- Scholarship: Rs 3000, those selected will be given a token support amount for the whole period of internship
You can apply for the internship program by filling the online form here.