The Computer Center of VKSU is launching an internship program at Computer Center VKSU. This will involve a month long engagement with the Computer Center. Please go through the detailed terms and conditions of the internship. Following is a brief outline of the relevant details:
- Period of Internship: 1 month (July 2020)
- Expected selection capacity: 10
- Final recommendation and certificate given to a few outstanding performers of the internship program
- Scholarship: Rs 3000, those selected will be given a token support amount for the whole period of internship
You can apply for the internship program by filling the online form here.
|Name of Exam||View your results||Result Correction Request||Exam conducted||Result Published|
|B.Sc (H) – Degree I||To be published soon||Click Here||Jan 2020||08 July 2020|
|B.Com (H) – Degree I||Click Here||Click Here||Jan 2020||21 June 2020|
|L.L.B Semester -I||Click Herefirstname.lastname@example.org|
- ‘ABS’: It means that the student was absent for this exam. Students are marked absent based on the list provided by the corresponding exam center
- ‘E06’: It implies one of the following:
- the student has filled an incorrect roll number on his / her OMR sheet
- the student’s OMR sheet was not received by the center where the result was processed.
- ‘Blank’: It means that in our understanding, as a promoted student you were not required to take this exam and hence no marks in this field is normal.